Lila Delman Real Estate has announced the sale of “Tramonto Del Sole”, 137 High Hill Road, in Tiverton for $2,265,000. This transaction marks the highest sale in Tiverton since February 2015.* Alyce Wright, Lila Delman Sales Associate, and Susan Gustavson, Lila Delman Broker Associate, represented the seller.
“Our steadfast commitment and dedication to this Italian Villa inspired property was the driving force behind the record breaking sale,” commented Alyce Wright.
“In highlighting the high quality craftsmanship and construction of the home, we were able to uniquely position the property to the right buyer,” added Susan Gustavson.
“Tramonto Del Sole” is an exquisite waterfront residence with panoramic & unobstructed west facing water views of the Sakonnet Passage and Rhode Island Sound. The property offers stunning sunsets over the water and a private staircase to the beach. Measuring nearly 5,500 square feet across the two primary floors, the home features three bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms, and imported building materials throughout.
The Latest From WUN
- Tony® Award-Winning Musical “Million Dollar Quartet” coming to Boston’s Boch Center October 29th + 30th
- Gerry Goldstein: For Mercy’s sake, he stood guard through the night
- City of Newport: A portion of the Cliff Walk will be closed on Monday for maintenance
- Newport String Quartet to perform Dvorak, Montgomery, and Tate at St Columba’s
- ‘Normandie’ estate on Ocean Drive sells for $12.5 million