Newport, RI – Lila Delman Real Estate has announced the sale of 1 Doris Terrace in Newport for $1,500,000. Lila Delman Real Estate was both the listing and the selling company. Kate Leonard, Sales Associate, represented the seller and facilitated for the buyer.
“On quiet Doris Terrace right off Ocean Drive, this home’s award-winning gardens, ocean views, spaciousness, and deeded beach rights attracted the new owners to the property.” said Kate Leonard in a press release announcing the sale.
This spacious Colonial home is sited on just over a half-acre within walking distance to Castle Hill Beach. Measuring 3,696 square feet across two levels of living, the house has four bedrooms, five baths, a light-filled sunroom, and an attached three-bay garage. Additional highlights include a private two-bed, two-bath guest wing and a secret garden with a water feature.
(Photo Credit: Lila Delman Real Estate International)
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- FirstWorks Live series at Roger Williams Park continues with Thea Hopkins Sunday, September 19th
- Live Music Society announces Cat Henry as Executive Director
- Rep. Ruggiero to lead CRMC study commission
- Norman Bird Sanctuary welcomes fall with harvest season of events
- Clear the Shelters: Potter League to host pet adoption drive on Saturday
- RI Foundation honors Wickford lawyer with highest honor
- Newport Art Museum to host Newport Day of Design Walking Tour
- Obituary: Florence Seibert
- Obituary: Richard B. Kyle
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Bristol Porchfest, Los Lobos and the Rascals