Newport, RI – Lila Delman Real Estate has announced the sale of 171 Eustis Avenue in Newport for $2,300,000. Lila Delman Real Estate was both the listing and the selling company, according to a press release from the real estate company announcing the sale. Kendra Toppa, Sales Manager of Lila Delman Real Estate’s Newport Office, represented the seller and Kristin Parella, Sales Associate, represented the buyer.
“This refined coastal residence, completed in 2011, was custom-designed to capitalize on its exceptional ocean and freshwater views and proximity to everything Newport has to offer,” said Kendra Toppa in the release.
“This elegantly appointed home is sited on a quiet half acre lot in the desirable estate location. Luxurious interior features include ensuite spa baths and a custom designed kitchen, opening to a beautiful salt pool set among specimen trees,” commented Kristin Parella in the release.
Measuring 4,273 square feet across three levels of living, the house has four bedrooms, three and two half-baths, four fireplaces and an attached two-bay garage. Additional highlights include elaborate millwork, solid mahogany floors, and coffered ceilings. The property is located within walking distance to the Cliff Walk, the International Tennis Hall of Fame and Bellevue Avenue.
(Photo Credit: Lila Delman Real Estate)
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Vaccinate the Ocean State: Mini-grants available to nonprofits, organizations to support vaccine promotion
- Olympic Swimmer Elizabeth Beisel will make a record-breaking swim to Block Island (Updated)
- What’s Up Interview: Ben Folds coming to The Vets Friday, Sept. 24
- Legislation signed that makes civics education proficiency a requirement for all public high school graduates
- Sour Grapes – A Comic Strip by Tim Jones: September 21
- On This Day In History – September 21: Hurricane of ’38 hits Newport
- On This Day In History – September 21 – 22, 1963: Video of President John F. Kennedy and family at Hammersmith Farm
- Ticket Giveaway – Walden playing at Narragansett Brewery Friday, Sept. 24
- “This American Life” contributor David Sedaris coming to Jane Pickens Theater Sept. 28-29
- RI Arts and Humanities Councils award nearly $1 million in grants with federal funds to 121 culture, humanities, arts nonprofits