Newport, RI – Lila Delman Real Estate has announced the sale of 171 Eustis Avenue in Newport for $2,300,000. Lila Delman Real Estate was both the listing and the selling company, according to a press release from the real estate company announcing the sale. Kendra Toppa, Sales Manager of Lila Delman Real Estate’s Newport Office, represented the seller and Kristin Parella, Sales Associate, represented the buyer.
“This refined coastal residence, completed in 2011, was custom-designed to capitalize on its exceptional ocean and freshwater views and proximity to everything Newport has to offer,” said Kendra Toppa in the release.
“This elegantly appointed home is sited on a quiet half acre lot in the desirable estate location. Luxurious interior features include ensuite spa baths and a custom designed kitchen, opening to a beautiful salt pool set among specimen trees,” commented Kristin Parella in the release.
Measuring 4,273 square feet across three levels of living, the house has four bedrooms, three and two half-baths, four fireplaces and an attached two-bay garage. Additional highlights include elaborate millwork, solid mahogany floors, and coffered ceilings. The property is located within walking distance to the Cliff Walk, the International Tennis Hall of Fame and Bellevue Avenue.
(Photo Credit: Lila Delman Real Estate)
More From What’s Up Newp
- Aquidneck Land Trust awards 13 grants to local community, neighborhood groups through Merritt Neighborhood Fund
- Newport Polo’s 20th annual charity gala will benefit Jeffrey Osborne Foundation
- Preservation Society of Newport County receives prestigious award from Garden Club of America
- What’s Up This Weekend in Newport County: May 14 – 16
- Beavertail Lighthouse, Watch Hill Lighthouse are being given away for free