Newport, RI – Lila Delman Real Estate has announced the sale of 91 Harrison Avenue in Newport for $1,125,000. According to a press release from Lila Delman Real Estate, Janet Corbin, Sales Associate, represented the unidentified buyer.
“Carriage houses hold a great appeal for buyers, not just because of their history and their charm, but the opportunity to renovate an unconventional interior into a modern lifestyle,” said Janet Corbin in the release.
This rare historic carriage house filled with charm and is sited in a wonderful location near Newport harbor and yacht clubs. Spacious and flexible floor plan includes private guest space in the owner’s unit. Plus one bedroom unit with fireplace and separate studio apartment.
Photo Credit: Lila Delman Real Estate
The Latest From WUN
- Weather Alert: High Wind Warning issued for the region – Storm arrives Tuesday
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more