To the residents of Newport’s 2nd Ward;
I’d like to thank the 2nd Ward voters who supported my campaign in the September 12 Primary. I am grateful for all of the support, guidance and encouragement that I have received over the past few months. To those who attended my campaign kick-off, displayed yard signs, sent friend cards, and held signs on a rainy Primary Day, I am humbled by your friendship and support.
We still have work to do for the November 6 election and I will need your help once again! I will continue to respond to the needs and concerns of 2nd Ward residents. I will continue to advocate for public safety on Memorial Boulevard, clean streets, a healthy accessible harbor, economic development and continued Broadway improvements. I will continue my work with groups that need council assistance including the Edward King House Senior Center, Newport Public Education Foundation, Newport Partnership for Families, Newport Public Library, Broadway Merchants, the Rogers High School Building subcommittee and many others. If you have questions or concerns, please contact me at email@example.com or 556-4490. I look forward to earning your vote on November 6.
Lynn Underwood Ceglie
Newport City Council – 2nd Ward
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- Governor McKee signs Rhode Island African Heritage and History Curriculum Bill
- 31 open houses happening this weekend (July 30 – August 1)
- A1 Roofing & Construction teams up with FabNewport to further FabGolf program for local youth
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts