Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT) is in the beginning stages of planning the reconfiguring of the Pell Bridge Interchange and is currently seeking the public’s opinion on a variety of designs.
On WADK 1540AM today, we chatted about the project, its status, how you can provide concerns and feedback, and the eight proposed designs. Representative Lauren Carson (D – Dist. 75, Newport) also called into the program to share her and Senator Euer’s (D – Dist. 13, Newport, Jamestown) urge to the public to get involved in the process.
For More Information
For more information, visit http://pellbridge-ea.com/.
Click here to complete the survey by end of the day on August 24th, https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PellBridgeApproachesAlternatives.
What’sUpNewp Radio Edition
Tune into What’sUpNewp Radio Edition with Ryan Belmore every weekday at 1 pm on AM 1540 WADK. It’s where to get the scoop on what’s happening, new and to do in Newport County and across Rhode Island. Special guests, interviews, entertainment, commentary and more make this a can’t-miss hour of live and local radio.
The Latest From WUN
- What’s Up This Weekend: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Goat Hikes, Barks & Brews, and more
- Obituary: Gardiner Lee Sherman
- The Minks coming to Askew Thursday, October 21
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record