Hands That Rock, a Rhode Island non-profit that uses massage therapy to bring “the magic of music to underserved children,” is holding a fundraiser on Sept. 15, featuring three bands, food, and merchandise signed by many famous bands. Darcy Lynch, the organization’s executive director who also owns Stagehands Massage Therapy that provides massage, chiropractic, and other services to leading bands and stagehands, joined WUN’s Frank Prosnitz on this edition of The Open Forum on WADK (1540 AM).
Darcy is the daughter of Ron Lynch, who was a member of the Cascades (“Rhythm of the Rain” … “Listen to the Rhythm of the falling rain…”) and is a former producer for the Discovery Channel.
The Latest From WUN
- FirstWorks to present “Women Trailblazers in Music” in November
- Now Hiring: 77 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- National Sailing Hall Of Fame inducts Class of 2021
- Newport woman is first-ever female to win Citizens Pell Bridge Run
- What’s Up This Week: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Full Moon Bike ride, The Exorcist, & more