The Town of Middletown is finishing its Monday Nights at Second Beach on Labor Day, September 3rd from 6:00 – 9:00 pm with the Travis Colby band.
This event was originally scheduled for Monday, August 13 and rescheduled because of inclement weather.
In addition to live music, there will be food trucks and small fire pits on the beach.
This series of community events, funded in part by the Rhode Island Foundation grant, is free and open to the public.
Visit www.middletownri.com for any updates or weather-related cancellation.
The Latest From WUN
- What’s Up This Weekend: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Goat Hikes, Barks & Brews, and more
- Obituary: Gardiner Lee Sherman
- The Minks coming to Askew Thursday, October 21
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record