Mary Regan and Andrew Bulk from Three Angels Fund joined me on this edition of What’sUpNewp Radio on AM 1540 WADK Newport.
The money raised by Three Angels Fund throughout the year and at their annual fundraiser, which is scheduled for August 5th, allows them to make a generous donation to the Lifespan Cancer Institute at Newport Hospital as well as reserving funds to honor grant requests throughout the year from individuals in the community with cancer.
For more information, visit www.threeanglesfund.com.
Listen To The Interview
What’sUpNewp Radio Edition
Tune into What’sUpNewp Radio Edition with Ryan Belmore every weekday at 1 pm on AM 1540 WADK. It’s where to get the scoop on what’s happening, new and to do in Newport County and across Rhode Island. Special guests, interviews, entertainment, commentary and more make this a can’t-miss hour of live and local radio.
The Latest From WUN
- National Sailing Hall Of Fame inducts Class of 2021
- Newport woman is first-ever female to win Citizens Pell Bridge Run
- What’s Up This Week: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Full Moon Bike ride, The Exorcist, & more
- Newport Garden Club to host a talk by ‘The Seedhuntress’
- Changing seasons, changing exhibits at Little Compton Historical Society