Steve Jones, Producer and Co-Founder of Teton Gravity Research, joined me today on What’sUpNewp Radio Edition on AM 1540 WADK to chat about Teton Gravity’s Andy Irons Kissed By God and its Newport premiere taking place at Jane Pickens Theater & Event Center on Wednesday night.
Andy Irons: Kissed by God is a film about bipolar disorder and opioid addiction as seen through the life of three-time world champion surfer Andy Irons. Andy struggled with the same demons that millions of people worldwide battle with daily.
Ken Shane, a contributor to What’sUpNewp, also called into the program to chat about the film, which he was afforded a sneak peek at.
For tickets and more information, visit http://tetongravity.com/Tours.
The Latest From WUN
- What’s Up This Weekend: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Goat Hikes, Barks & Brews, and more
- Obituary: Gardiner Lee Sherman
- The Minks coming to Askew Thursday, October 21
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record