Lila Delman Real Estate has announced the sale of 50 Catherine Street in Newport. The property reportedly sold for full asking price, $1,185,000. Annie Becker, Broker Associate, represented the buyer.
“Sometimes the perfect property is like a needle in a haystack. 50 Catherine Street is just that for my clients,” commented Annie Becker. “This classic cape had the addition of a spacious first-floor master, the desired location, updated kitchen, and a landscape with some of Newport’s truly outstanding trees.”
This spacious Royal Barry Wills Cape is sited on over .54 acres with mature trees in the convenient Kay Street location. Measuring 2,685 square feet across two levels of living, the house has three bedrooms, two and one-half baths, a four-season room, an attached one-bay garage and four onsite parking spaces. Highlights include a beautiful curved staircase, a first-floor master suite, a sunroom with a copper-topped wet bar and a large bluestone patio with a remote controlled retractable patio awning.
The Latest From WUN
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Sarah Potenza, Elvis Costello and more
- Obituary: Julian C. Clinton
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season