What a fun Tuesday show!
It was great to be joined by artist and choreographer Attila Csiki. Attila talked about the event “One Night Only – A Collaboration between Local Artists and Friends” happening on Wednesday night at Jamestown Arts Center. Atilla also talked about his life, on and off Broadway, travels, how he found himself in Newport and now collaborating with locals and performing his work at the Jamestown Arts Center for this ONE NIGHT ONLY.
At 1:30 pm (or halfway thru the program), John Nunes, Owner of Newport Vineyards, joined me in studio to chat about the launch of Taproot Brewing Company, what’s happening now at Newport Vineyards, and more.
Tune into What’sUpNewp Radio Edition with Ryan Belmore every weekday at 1 pm on AM 1540 WADK. It’s where to get the scoop on what’s happening, new and to do in Newport County and across Rhode Island. Special guests, interviews, entertainment, commentary and more make this a can’t-miss hour of live and local radio.”
The Latest From WUN
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Dune”
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Minks rock Askew (October 21, 2021)
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch