On Monday, May 21st at 8 pm, Antiques Roadshow premiered the second of three new-look episodes that were filmed in Newport last September.
During “Newport, Hour 2”, you’ll “Learn about antique and vintage treasures as they are appraised in a Gilded Age mansion. ROADSHOW travels to Rosecliff for finds including a Fabergé jade snuff bottle made around 1890, a Basquiat oil stick drawing, and a General Wharton Civil War archive. Which is valued at $400,000?”
Tune in to the third and final episode on May 28th and celebrate as ANTIQUES ROADSHOW wraps up its groundbreaking visit to Rosecliff mansion with even more treasures in “Newport, Hour 3” including a Tiffany & Co. sapphire and diamond ring, a Boston bureau table made around 1770, and M.C. Escher lithographs. Find out which is appraised for $100,000!
The Latest From WUN
- Newport String Quartet to perform Dvorak, Montgomery, and Tate at St Columba’s
- ‘Normandie’ estate on Ocean Drive sells for $12.5 million
- On the market for a new home? Check out these 29 open houses happening this weekend
- Six Picks: The best in local music this weekend – Popovic, Nelson, and a Legend
- AARP Analysis: COVID-19 deaths and cases in Rhode Island nursing homes increased from August to September