On Monday, May 21st at 8 pm, Antiques Roadshow premiered the second of three new-look episodes that were filmed in Newport last September.
During “Newport, Hour 2”, you’ll “Learn about antique and vintage treasures as they are appraised in a Gilded Age mansion. ROADSHOW travels to Rosecliff for finds including a Fabergé jade snuff bottle made around 1890, a Basquiat oil stick drawing, and a General Wharton Civil War archive. Which is valued at $400,000?”
Tune in to the third and final episode on May 28th and celebrate as ANTIQUES ROADSHOW wraps up its groundbreaking visit to Rosecliff mansion with even more treasures in “Newport, Hour 3” including a Tiffany & Co. sapphire and diamond ring, a Boston bureau table made around 1770, and M.C. Escher lithographs. Find out which is appraised for $100,000!
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Obituary: Joanne Donnelly Maher
- Obituary: Ralph E. Morgan
- Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival returns September 17 – 19
- Governor McKee, RIDE, and RIDOH release updated PreK-12 Health and Safety Guidance for the 2021-2022 School Year
- Newport to require masks in city-owned buildings beginning August 2
- FirstWorks Live – Roger Williams Park free Summer Concert Series continues Sunday 8-1 with Voces de Los Andes
- Newport Folk 2021 – “Folk On” Part 2 Day 2 (Tuesday, July 27)
- Obituary: Rayfield Drowne Jr.
- Redwood Library & Athenaeum to house a portion of the Dr. Patrick T. Conley Library
- Governor, RIDOH, Newport City officials, community partners to host canvassing effort on Wednesday to encourage vaccination