Spring weather = rooftop season! Hotel Viking’s rooftop bar and restaurant, Top of Newport, is officially open to welcome the warm weather. Newport locals and visitors can enjoy fresh seafood compliments of Chef Simone Ferrara, rotating specials, and 360- degree views of the beautiful seaside city.
Menu highlights include a Caviar Board, a plethora of raw seafood options including crab and lobster claws, cheese & charcuterie boards Local Crab Bon Bons and salad options including a Spanish Octopus salad and Vegan Bowl. A variety of signature cocktails compliment the perfect sunset meal or rooftop happy hour, including the Bee’s Knees with gin, honey, lemon and bolivar bitters and a Ciao, Newport with rum, aperol, cherries, lime and orange bitters.
On Sunday, May 27th from 5PM-8PM, Top of Newport will be hosting a Lobster Boil BBQ where adults and children can feast on locally-sourced lobster, corn, potatoes, fresh salads and traditional BBQ items. The event will also feature live music, cocktails and games for friends and family. Walk-ins only, no tickets or reservations required!
For more information and to keep up with what’s up at Top of Newport, visit http://www.hotelviking.com/dining/top-of-newport.
The Latest From WUN
- Weather Alert: High Wind Warning issued for the region – Storm arrives Tuesday
- Obituary: Elizabeth Marion (Matter) Chambers
- Best-selling author Ann Hood hosts ‘The Writing Life’ public talk at Salve Regina on Oct. 30
- Brown University to significantly expand financial aid and college access
- What’s Up This Week: Hocus Pocus, Tour de Fright, Halloween festivities, and much more