Mother’s Day is on Sunday, May 13th, and chances are that you’re scrambling around at the last minute looking to make those plans to celebrate your beautiful and amazing Mom!
Here’s a look at where to dine and what to do with Mom on her very special day;
Brick Alley Pub
Treat Mom to a very special brunch, lunch, or dinner at The Brick! For more than 35 years, they’ve been feeding moms from near and far!
Castle Hill Inn
Treat Mom to something special this year – a three-course dinner at the Dining Room at Castle Hill. Trust us, she won’t say no.
- Reservations available from 11:30am– 6:30pm.
- Chef Lou has prepared a special menu for the occasion, see it here.
- Live music throughout the day.
- Reservations are required. Reserve by phone at (401) 849-3800.
Mom, margaritas, and brunch were made for each other, especially on Mother’s Day! If it’s nice out, the patio may even be open! Enjoy Diego’s world-famous great Mexican take on brunch from 9 am to 2 pm, lunch menu available from 11:30 am to 5 pm and dinner menu from 5 pm to 9 p.m. See The Menus.Reservations strongly suggested at 401-619-2640.
This Mother’s Day, show your mom how much you appreciate all she has done for you by treating her to a bountiful brunch buffet in one of our beautiful dining rooms. Start your brunch with a welcome cocktail on us.. Seating’s at 11:30am and 1:30am.. Buffet – $75 per person. Bottomless Mimosa and Bloody Mary – $25 per person. Reservations required as space is limited. Call 401-846-6200.
Gurney’s Newport Resort & Marina
Head to Goat Island for Mother’s Day Brunch at Gurney’s Newport! Reservations from 11 AM -3 PM can be made at email@example.com or by calling the resort at 401-849-2600. The Pre-fixe brunch is $75++ for adults and $32++ for children under 12. See The Menu
Mother’s Day Brunch at Hotel Viking includes a Chef’s Table, Carving Station featuring roast prime rib, au jus and honey grain glazed ham, full raw bar with fresh clams, local oysters, poached shrimp, crab claws and mussels, omelet station, strawberry stuffed french toast, house-made pastries, seasonal salads, a dessert station and more! Price includes tax, service charges and a KEEL Bloody Mary Bar (one per person). Tickets available now at vikingspecialevents.com.
Jo’s American Bistro
Jo’s will be open Mother’s Day 12:00 pm to 9:30 pm, and will be serving our dinner menu along with our Mother’s Day Specials. Call (401) 847-5506 for reservations.
La Forge Restaurant
La Forge will be serving up a Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet from 9 am to 2 pm. All of your favorite buffet items along with a carving station featuring Prime Rib with au jus, and oven baked ham with a pineapple glaze. Some buffet items included, salmon, eggs benedict, home fries, bacon, sausage, corned beef hash and omelets and toast to order. Along with fresh fruit and assorted pastries. Coffee, tea, and juice included. $28.99 for Adults $15.99 under 13 years old. For more info, call (401) 847-0418.
MainSail, located inside the Newport Marriott, will serve Mother’s Day Brunch from 10 am to 3 pm on Sunday, May 13. Some options include omelets made-to-order and lobster, gruyere and spinach strata. Specialty brunch cocktails will be available for an additional fee. For early risers, the regular breakfast menu will be served until 10 am. $30 for adults, $15 for children 12 and under, free for mothers. Call 401-849-7788 for reservations or more information.
Cheers to Mom with a glass of wine in hand while enjoying a day at Brix Restaurant and overlooking the vines. Show her your appreciation with Brix Restaurant’s farm-to-table Mom’s Day Brunch. Then head down to the vineyard for wine tastings and live music by Grayson Ty (1 pm – 4 pm).
OceanCliff Hotel & Resort
Show Mom some love this Mother’s Day! Treat her to a delicious brunch in the Safari Room Restaurant overlooking Narragansett Bay! Featuring shrimp cocktail, blueberry crepes, country eggs Benedict, smoked salmon frittata and more! View their full Mother’s Day menu here > https://bit.ly/2Ht2k0t. For reservations, call 401-849-4873.
Salvation will be serving up a Mother’s Day Buffet Brunch, $38 includes a Mommy Mimosa, Bloody or Frosé! See The Brunch Menu. Call 401-847-2620 for reservations. Save room for The Newport String Project performing at 2 pm in The Private Event Loft. Admission to the concert by donation.
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Get Lost! “Six Picks” Corn Mazes in Newport County and Beyond
- Gamm Theatre launches fellowship program for emerging artists
- Just Sold: The 25 homes sold in Newport County this past week
- Concert Recap and Photos: Alice Cooper and Ace Frehley at Leader Bank Pavilion (September 21, 2021)
- Gubernatorial candidate Treasurer Seth Magaziner joins What’sUpNewp for a live virtual conversation on Wednesday
- On This Day – September 22, 1962: President Kennedy and Jacqueline watch 4th America’s Cup Race off the Coast of Newport
- Vaccinate the Ocean State: Mini-grants available to nonprofits, organizations to support vaccine promotion
- Olympic Swimmer Elizabeth Beisel will make a record-breaking swim to Block Island (Updated)
- What’s Up Interview: Ben Folds coming to The Vets Friday, Sept. 24
- Legislation signed that makes civics education proficiency a requirement for all public high school graduates