On Monday, April 30, 2018, National Grid Gas will continue completing the final restoration of the concrete roadway on Bellevue Ave from prior repairs. Work will be on Bellevue Ave at the intersection of Dixon St/Parker Ave, in both the northbound and southbound lanes, completing five concrete panels at this location.
The work includes the full excavation of the concrete panels and pouring of new concrete. Bellevue Ave northbound will be detoured at Narragansett Ave to Spring Street and or Annandale Road. The southbound lane of Bellevue Ave will remain open at
all times. The detour will be in place on Monday 04/30 from 7am-3pm only while concrete saw cutting takes place and Bellevue Ave will be fully open by 3 pm. Work will commence again on Tuesday 05/01 at 7 am with the detour in place around the clock until work is completed Friday, May 4th at 15hrs. when Bellevue Ave will be fully open. The southbound lane of Bellevue Ave will remain open at all times.
Police officers will be onsite to facilitate with the flow of traffic.
The Latest From WUN
- Potter League to host 32nd Annual Heart & Sole Walk for Animals at Fort Adams
- The Beach Boys To play Mohegan Sun Arena on New Year’s Eve
- FirstWorks to present “Women Trailblazers in Music” in November
- Now Hiring: 77 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- National Sailing Hall Of Fame inducts Class of 2021