Matt Gray, Owner of Gray Matter Marketing and a partner of Ragged Island Brewing Company, joined me today to discuss the Newport Night Run, the Newport Public Education Foundation, Gray Matter Marketing’s other upcoming events, craft beer business in Rhode Island, Ragged Island Brewing Company, and more.
The fifth annual Newport Night Run, Newport’s first and only nighttime race, is set to take place on April 7th. This event, which was created and is organized by Gray Matter Marketing, serves as a fundraiser for the Newport Public Education Foundation. For more information and to register, visit www.newportnightrun.com.
Tune into What’sUpNewp Radio Edition with Ryan Belmore every weekday at 1 pm on AM 1540 WADK. It’s where to get the scoop on what’s happening, new and to do in Newport County and across Rhode Island. Special guests, interviews, entertainment, commentary and more make this a can’t-miss hour of live and local radio.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Passim Announces Eastern Front Songwriter Grant
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)