Lila Delman Real Estate has announced the sale of The Kennel Cottage at Gray Craig, located at 330 Gray Craig Road in Middletown. The property recently sold for $1.75 million. Lila Delman Real Estate International was both the listing and the selling company in this transaction. Annie Becker, Broker Associate, represented the seller. Tracey Moore, Sales Associate, represented the buyer.
“I’m pleased the Kennel Cottage has found new stewards who seem to appreciate this beautiful property as much as the sellers did,” commented Annie Becker in a prepared statement. “Years ago they found a unique opportunity and turned it into an elegant, private property within the Gray Craig estate, which a new family will now make their own.”
The Kennel Cottage is sited on over six acres of the Gray Craig estate. Measuring 4,416 square feet across two levels, this home has three bedrooms, two and one-half baths and a two-car garage with finished space for an office or gym. The 77-acre Gray Craig estate is now a private association of six homes and abuts hundreds of acres of conservation land and wildlife sanctuaries.
The Latest From WUN
- Bowzer’s Rock ‘N’ Doo-Wop Party 20th Anniversary coming to Mohegan Sun Jan. 16
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Dune”
- Concert Recap and Photos: The Minks rock Askew (October 21, 2021)
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch