Lila Delman Real Estate announced on Monday that Seacliff Cottage, located at 9 Cliff Avenue in Newport, has sold for $1.24 million. Pila Pexton, Sales Associate, and Alison Gainor, Sales Associate, represented the seller.
“This charming and updated cottage residence is located in a highly desirable location and steps away from Newport’s Cliff Walk and Easton’s Beach,” commented Pila in a press release announcing the sale. “It appealed to both year -round and seasonal buyers looking for a quintessential shingled cottage close to Bellevue Avenue and the downtown waterfront district.”
Measuring 2,459 square feet across three levels, the home has 4 bedrooms, 4 and one-half baths, and a one-car detached garage.
“Seacliff Cottage offers the perfect blend of seaside serenity and a quaint village lifestyle,” the press release states. “Located in one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in Newport, Seacliff Cottage is a few minutes’ walk to famous Cliff Walk, popular Easton’s Beach; and famous Bellevue Avenue.”
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- 31 open houses happening this weekend (July 30 – August 1)
- A1 Roofing & Construction teams up with FabNewport to further FabGolf program for local youth
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now