For almost 30 years, that friendly face behind the counter at Dunkin’ Donuts in Newport was more than likely Hank Lawler.
Hank has become a Newport icon with his memory, kindness, and love for what he does.
Today, on his birthday, Hank joined Ryan on What’sUpNewp Radio Edition on AM 1540 WADK to chat all about his 29+ years behind the pine of Dunkin’ Donuts, his passion, his customers, Newport, and more.
The Latest From WUN
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Sarah Potenza, Elvis Costello and more
- Obituary: Julian C. Clinton
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season
- Holidays at the Newport Mansions returns to The Breakers, Marble House, and The Elms starting November 20
- Oakland Forest in Portsmouth will be inducted into the national Old-Growth Forest Network