For more than 15 years, Save The Bay – Narragansett Bay seal tours and nature cruises have been proof that summer isn’t the only time to enjoy the Bay.
Cindy Sabato, Director of Communications for Save The Bay, joined me on What’sUpNewp Radio Edition on AM 1540 WADK on Tuesday, January 2nd to chat about seal tours, aquarium, summer camps and their ongoing art show. One comment of interesting note from the conversation is the report that the population of seals is increasing in our area each winter.
Tune into What’sUpNewp Radio Edition with Ryan Belmore every weekday at 1 pm on AM 1540 WADK. It’s where to get the scoop on what’s happening, new and to do in Newport County and across Rhode Island. Special guests, interviews, entertainment, commentary and more make this a can’t-miss hour of live and local radio.
More from What’s Up Newp
- 23 Open Houses to check out in Newport County this weekend
- Obituary: Eileen Schultz English
- Obituary: Joseph R Casale
- Gerry Goldstein: Horse sense from a cowboy philosopher
- Opinion: Lucy’s Hearth needs the community’s support now more than ever
- National Grid making progress in restoration efforts
- Celtic Woman’s “Postcards From Ireland” arriving at Mohegan Sun Arena on March 18, 2022
- What’s Up This Weekend: Salve Fall Festival Weekend, Halloween Hilarity, Trunk or Treat, and more
- Opinion – Rep. Carson: High stakes of appropriate coastal management
- Edward King House to serve as a new drop-off site for Meals on Wheels