Last call for Early Bird tickets for the 2018 Newport Jazz Festival® presented by Natixis Investment Managers. On Tuesday, January 23, at 10:00 am (EST), all ticket types will go on sale and the early bird discounts will end. In addition, Producer/Founder George Wein and Artistic Director Christian McBride will announce the First Wave of artists for this year’s festival, which is set for August 3 – 5 at Fort Adams State Park and the International Tennis Hall of Fame at the Newport Casino.
All tickets, except for the Friday evening concert at the International Tennis Hall of Fame, will be available at www.newportjazz.org.
General Admission tickets (no chairs provided) will be $65.00 in advance for the Friday, August 3, daytime event at Fort Adams and $79.00 per day for Saturday and Sunday. These tickets will be $75.00 for Friday and $89.00 for Saturday and Sunday at the gate, if available.
Two-day passes (for Saturday and Sunday) will be $145.00. Three-Day passes for Friday – Sunday events at Fort Adams will be $170.00. (For one more week, the multi-day passes are $120.00 and $155.00.) Reserved Seating, priced at $125.00, will now be available for all three days at Fort Adams.
Tickets for THE Jazz Club, a premium experience offered at the Fort, will be $375.00 per day and will now be available for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Advance parking passes are available on-line.
A limited number of Student tickets are $20.00 per day for high school students older than 15 and college students with valid ID. Students must use the Student gate and present valid ID to enter the festival. Offer valid for eligible students while supplies last. Children’s tickets are $15.00 for children aged 3 – 15.
General Admission tickets for all Fort Adams events will be available in person at the Newport Visitors Information Center, located at 23 Americas Cup Avenue. Log on to www.discovernewport.org for office hours and information. Local discounts offered. No service charges apply.
Service charges apply to all tickets purchased online or by phone. For information regarding pre-sales and special offers, subscribe to the newsletter on the festival website or follow the event on social media.
For more information, visit www.newportjazz.org.
More from What’s Up Newp
- Opinion – Rep. Carson: High stakes of appropriate coastal management
- Edward King House to serve as a new drop-off site for Meals on Wheels
- Newport resident named new VP & Branch Sales Manager at BankNewport’s North Kingstown branch
- Ticket Giveaway: S.G. Goodman Saturday, Oct. 30th at the Newport Casino
- Nor’easter Update: National Grid responding to power outages
- Update: All restrictions lifted on Newport Pell and Jamestown Verrazzano Bridges
- Got storm photos? Send us your pics by 4PM Wednesday
- Obituary: Molly Falconer de Ramel
- Grey Sail Brewing celebrating 10 years
- LIVE BLOG | Rhode Island cancellations, closures, and delays