Newport Folk Festival kicked off their annual rolling lineup announcements today with the news that Courtney Barnett would return to Fort Adams on Saturday, July 28th.
Courtney Barnett is an Australian singer, songwriter, and musician. Known for her witty, rambling lyrics and deadpan singing style, Barnett attracted attention with the release of her debut EP, I’ve Got A Friend Called Emily Ferris. For more information on Barnett and her music, visit https://www.courtneybarnett.com.au/.
Newport Folk Festival began announcing their lineup last year on February 1, 2017, and wrapped up on May 26th.
The Newport Folk Festival will take place at Fort Adams State Park on July 27th, 28th, and 29th. Tickets for the 2018 Newport Folk Festival on November 29th, 2017, and quickly sold out.
The Latest From WUN
- Newport Garden Club to host a talk by ‘The Seedhuntress’
- Changing seasons, changing exhibits at Little Compton Historical Society
- ‘Rock The Mansion’ raises more than $150,000 for Newport Mental Health
- Obituary: Grace Elaine Kinnunen
- Tony® Award-Winning Musical “Million Dollar Quartet” coming to Boston’s Boch Center October 29th + 30th