Lila Delman Real Estate International has announced the sale of 56 Strawberry Lane in Portsmouth for $1,162,500 million.
Lila Delman Real Estate International was both the listing and the selling company for the transaction. Alyce Wright and Courtney van Beuren, Sales Associates, represented the seller and Kendra Toppa, Manager of Lila Delman Real Estate International’s Newport office, represented the buyer.
“Newly built in 2013, this turnkey New England style cottage benefits from panoramic water views of Narragansett Bay and 3 levels of generous living space,” commented Alyce. “It ticks all the boxes of what Buyers are seeking including wonderful water views, desirable open floor plan, gourmet kitchen, 1st-floor master bedroom, and abundant outdoor living spaces on porches, decks and patios and so much more.”
The home is sited on 1.19 acres between the Carnegie Abbey Club and Newport Beach Club. Measuring 4,260 square feet across three levels, the house has four bedrooms, five and one-half baths, two fireplaces and an attached two-car garage.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- Governor McKee signs Rhode Island African Heritage and History Curriculum Bill
- 31 open houses happening this weekend (July 30 – August 1)
- A1 Roofing & Construction teams up with FabNewport to further FabGolf program for local youth
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools