Lila Delman Real Estate International has announced the sale of 302 Seaside Drive in Jamestown for $1,060,000. Pawler Garrahan, Sales Associate, represented the buyer.
“My buyers for this beautiful property are lifelong Rhode Island Residents – now empty nesters,” commented Pawler. “They fell in love with the perfectly sized custom built home and its stunning setting overlooking Narragansett Bay.”
The custom-built, shingle-style home is sited on just over half an acre in Jamestown Shores directly across from Sunset Beach. Measuring 2,809 square feet across two levels, the house has four bedrooms, four baths and an attached two-car garage.
Earlier in the year, Lila Delman Real Estate International sold “Northpoint,” a spectacular waterfront retreat located at 1088 East Shore Road for $5,750,000, which represents the highest single-family home sale in Jamestown since Lila Delman Real Estate International’s sale of 609 Beavertail Road for $6.2 million on June 12th, 2015, according to data from the Rhode Island Statewide MLS.*
The Latest From WUN
- What’s Up This Weekend: Heart & Sole Walk for Animals, Goat Hikes, Barks & Brews, and more
- Obituary: Gardiner Lee Sherman
- The Minks coming to Askew Thursday, October 21
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record