Lila Delman Real Estate International has announced the sale of 15 Hammel Court in Portsmouth, the waterfront property recently sold for $1.67 million.
Alex Thursby, Sales Associate in Lila Delman Real Estate’s Newport office represented the seller of this exceptional waterfront property. This marks the third-highest sale in Portsmouth year-to-date, according to data from the Rhode Island Statewide MLS.*
“This sale is another example of the demand in the second home market,” commented Alex. “The housing market is strong and more and more people are looking for vacation property within an easy commute from Boston.”
The home is sited on just over an acre with 141 feet of waterfront, a deep water dock and a mooring. Measuring 4,385 square feet across three levels, this custom-built, contemporary home includes four bedrooms, four and one-half baths, two fireplaces, a gourmet kitchen and an attached three-bay garage.
*This representation is based in whole or in part on data supplied by the State-Wide Multiple Listing Service. The MLS does not guarantee and is not in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the MLS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- What’s Up This Weekend (July 30 – August 1): Things to do, live music, and more
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Newport County: Newport Yacht Rendezvous returns on August 13