Looking for a place to dine or drink this Christmas Eve, here’s a quick look at what’s open.
This story will be updated as more information and hours are confirmed, check back for updates. Know of something that’s open or closed, email Ryan@whatsupnewp.com.
- Brick Alley Pub – Last seating at 4 p.m.
- Clarke Cooke House – Traditionally open until 1 a.m.
- Diego’s – Open until 5 p.m.
- Fifth Element: Closed
- IHOP of Middletown – Open until 7 p.m.
- Jo’s American Bistro – Closed
- Midtown Oyster Bar – Traditionally open until 1 a.m.
- Mokka Coffeehouse – Open until 12 p.m.
- Newport Blues Cafe – Closed
- One Pelham East – Closed
- Perro Salado – Open at 11:30 a.m., until ?
- Saltwater at Newport Harbor Hotel – Saltwater’s menu features our signature shareable items such as Array of the Bay, Fried Seafood to include: Shrimp, Clams, Oysters, Fluke, Lobster Cakes, & Waffle Fries, will be available on December 24th, & 25th. Saltwater is serving breakfast from 7 a.m. – 11 a.m. and their all-day menu is available from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m., with the bar open until 10 p.m. Saltwater is also available for private events including holiday gatherings from 20 – 100 guests! Reservations are accepted and open seating is available in our fireside lounge, including our community tables. Contact Saltwater at 401-848-3303 for reservations.
- Speakeasy Bar & Grill – Closed
- Tavern On Broadway – Traditionally open until 1 a.m.
- The Wharf Pub – Open until 5 p.m.