Narragansett, RI – Lila Delman Real Estate has announced that the oceanfront residence located at 78 Calef Avenue in Narragansett has sold for $2.5 million, it was on the market for less than 30 days. Ruth Bellino, Manager of Lila Delman Real Estate International’s Narragansett office, represented the seller.
“This stylish home embodies the best of coastal living with 150 feet of direct access to the Atlantic Ocean and the finest views in southeastern New England,” commented Ruth Bellino.
This beautiful home is sited on .46 acres with panoramic ocean views. Measuring 3,010 square feet across three levels, the house has three bedrooms, three and one-half baths, a fireplace and multiple decks for dining and entertaining.
Last month, Lila Delman Real Estate International sold 108 Sand Hill Cove Road in Narragansett for $2,100,000 million in less than 30 days on the market. Prior to that sale, Lila Delman Real Estate International sold 165 Boston Neck Road for $3,200,000 after just 3 days on the market. This marks the highest single-family home sale in Narragansett since September 30, 2016, according to data from the Rhode Island Statewide MLS*.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- What’s Up This Weekend (July 30 – August 1): Things to do, live music, and more
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Newport County: Newport Yacht Rendezvous returns on August 13