Narragansett, RI – Lila Delman Real Estate has announced that the oceanfront residence located at 78 Calef Avenue in Narragansett has sold for $2.5 million, it was on the market for less than 30 days. Ruth Bellino, Manager of Lila Delman Real Estate International’s Narragansett office, represented the seller.
“This stylish home embodies the best of coastal living with 150 feet of direct access to the Atlantic Ocean and the finest views in southeastern New England,” commented Ruth Bellino.
This beautiful home is sited on .46 acres with panoramic ocean views. Measuring 3,010 square feet across three levels, the house has three bedrooms, three and one-half baths, a fireplace and multiple decks for dining and entertaining.
Last month, Lila Delman Real Estate International sold 108 Sand Hill Cove Road in Narragansett for $2,100,000 million in less than 30 days on the market. Prior to that sale, Lila Delman Real Estate International sold 165 Boston Neck Road for $3,200,000 after just 3 days on the market. This marks the highest single-family home sale in Narragansett since September 30, 2016, according to data from the Rhode Island Statewide MLS*.
The Latest From WUN
- Potter League to host 32nd Annual Heart & Sole Walk for Animals at Fort Adams
- The Beach Boys To play Mohegan Sun Arena on New Year’s Eve
- FirstWorks to present “Women Trailblazers in Music” in November
- Now Hiring: 77 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- National Sailing Hall Of Fame inducts Class of 2021