KEEL Partners LLC and Gillette Stadium have teamed up to provide fans with an exciting new beverage option at the home of the New England Patriots and New England Revolution: KEEL Vodka, the nation’s first premium light spirit at 58 calories. Former New England Patriots offensive lineman and three-time Super Bowl Champion Matt Light is a partner in the brand.
“Gillette Stadium is my second home, and I could not be more excited to have our unique low-calorie vodka offered to the greatest football fans in the world,” Light said.
Guests at Gillette Stadium are able to purchase KEEL in many locations throughout the stadium including: The Putnam Club, Cross Insurance Pavilion & Business Center, Dell Technologies Suites, Optum Field Lounge and throughout the stadium’s concourses, including Union Point, a new place for fans to gather throughout the game on the upper concourse. KEEL is also now offered at restaurants throughout Patriot Place.
“Gillette Stadium is the perfect place for fans to participate in Keel’s philosophy of balancing a lifestyle of fun and sociability with a vodka with half the traditional calories,” Light said.
KEEL vodka was conceived with the goal of balancing a lifestyle of good fun, recreation, sport and socialization, with the ability to enjoy smooth and satisfying vodka without the full calories and alcohol content.
KEEL is a premium light spirit crafted to provide even the most discriminating consumer with the ultimate in taste and depth, and with half the calories and alcohol found in traditional vodka. A gluten-free product, KEEL is distilled and bottled in the United States under the strictest guidelines. The tagline, ‘stay balanced,’ is testament to a responsible, enjoyable and balanced lifestyle.
Founders Bill Dessel and Tom McGowan, Rhode Island natives, focused their love of sailing and the seas into their unique vodka brand. And, along with former New England Patriots player and partner Matt Light, have created a spirit that is rapidly evolving into a lifestyle brand. For those in the know, there is no other vodka choice. For more information, please visit www.keelvodka.com.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- What’s Up This Weekend (July 30 – August 1): Things to do, live music, and more
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Newport County: Newport Yacht Rendezvous returns on August 13