Are you someone who has fought cancer or who is currently fighting cancer? Did you help someone you love during their journey? Well, Hotel Viking wants to pamper you this weekend.
On Sunday, December 17th, Hotel Viking’s SpaFjor will be offering a special Day of Grace with complimentary pampering and relaxation for those currently on a cancer journey as well as to proud survivors and current caregivers.
Visitors will be able to choose from the spa’s specialized treatments including a 50-minute Sea of Life Facial, 50-minute Relaxation Massage, Signature Pedicure or 25-minute Scalp, Hand and Arm Massage.
Day of Grace visitors to SpaFjor will also be able to enjoy full day access to complimentary valet parking, the indoor pool and jacuzzi, fitness center, steam rooms and relaxation room.
SpaFjor has been helmed as a year-round hotspot and refuge for both locals and tourists. The staff has created exotic custom-designed spa experiences that promote health, wellness, and utter relaxation. On December 17th, the SpaFjor staff will focus their efforts on Day of Grace participants, making sure every client can unwind and enjoy the ultimate spa experience.
Not sure if you’re a caregiver? The American Cancer Society defines caregiver as the person who most often helps the person with cancer and is not paid to do so. Caregivers may be partners, family members, or close friends. Most often, they’re not trained for the caregiver job. Many times, they’re the lifeline of the person with cancer.
Appointments are required and can be made by calling SpaFjor, 401-848-4848.
For more information about SpaFjor, visit http://www.hotelviking.com/spa/.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now
- What’s Up This Weekend (July 30 – August 1): Things to do, live music, and more
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Newport County: Newport Yacht Rendezvous returns on August 13