More than 20 boats participated in the Annual Newport Harbor Boat Parade on Friday, November 24th.
Boats congregated at the causeway Newport Shipyard, then traveled south into the channel past Bowen’s Wharf and the other wharves. They turned west around Ann St. Pier near Ida Lewis then north up the east side of Goat Island and then headed for the Newport Yacht Club or back to their own moorings.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- Governor McKee signs Rhode Island African Heritage and History Curriculum Bill
- 31 open houses happening this weekend (July 30 – August 1)