Foolproof Brewing Company today announced its annual Barrel Reserve Night & Fifth Anniversary Party, which will take place on Saturday, Dec. 16, 7:00-10:00 p.m., at Foolproof Brewing Company, 241 Grotto Avenue, Pawtucket, R.I. Tickets are $35 per person and available for sale through EventBrite.com.
Foolproof’s Barrel Reserve Night is an annual event featuring various barrel-aged beers that have taken up to a year to mature and condition. The beers are available for sampling at the event as well as for sale in limited take-home quantities in both cans and bottles.
“It’s going to be a very special night here at the brewery,” said Nick Garrison, president and founder, Foolproof Brewing Company. “We’ve never had such a unique and exciting selection of beers, which is only fitting for our fifth birthday!”
This year’s beer lineup includes Foolproof’s 5th Anniversary Barley Wine, Vanilla Espresso Raincloud Porter, SO(u)L Fermented Russian Imperial Stout, Whiskey Barrel-Aged Braggot, and Pirate’s Dream Rum Barrel-Aged Russian Imperial Stout, as well as Foolproof’s regular year-round and seasonal beer offerings. Additionally, the first 150 ticket purchasers will receive a one-time specialty glass to commemorate the event.
A selection of local food artisans will be in attendance, including Walrus & Carpenter Oysters, Rocket Street Food Truck, Narragansett Creamery, and D’Licious Desserts. Additional vendors will be announced soon. Please note that attendees must be at least 21 years of age to attend the event.
Launched in December 2012, Foolproof is a craft brewery based in Pawtucket, R.I. Foolproof’s beers are distributed statewide in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Vermont, Maine, and New Hampshire.
About Foolproof Brewing Company
Foolproof Brewing Company (foolproofbrewing.com) in Pawtucket, R.I., produces high-quality, hand-crafted beers designed with specific experiences in mind. Whether it be watching a baseball game, sitting at home on a rainy day, or just catching up with friends at the local pub, Foolproof’s goal is to create unique and fulfilling beer experiences.
More from What’s Up Newp
- 23 Open Houses to check out in Newport County this weekend
- Obituary: Eileen Schultz English
- Obituary: Joseph R Casale
- Gerry Goldstein: Horse sense from a cowboy philosopher
- Opinion: Lucy’s Hearth needs the community’s support now more than ever
- National Grid making progress in restoration efforts
- Celtic Woman’s “Postcards From Ireland” arriving at Mohegan Sun Arena on March 18, 2022
- What’s Up This Weekend: Salve Fall Festival Weekend, Halloween Hilarity, Trunk or Treat, and more
- Opinion – Rep. Carson: High stakes of appropriate coastal management
- Edward King House to serve as a new drop-off site for Meals on Wheels