Hogan Associates has announced the sale of 19 Defenders Row in Newport for $2.75 million. This is Rhode Island’s highest condo sale of the year according to data from Rhode Island Statewide Multiple Listing Service. The Buyers of this property were represented by Gordon King of Hogan Associates. Jose Aguon, Realtor Associate with Gustave White Sotheby’s International Real Estate, represented the Sellers.
“Island life doesn’t get much better than this. 19 Defenders Row is at the very tip of Goat Island – the kind of place people sail by and dream about,” commented Gordon King, Realtor, Hogan Associates.
The property is the last in a row of free-standing Harbor Houses running along the eastern edge of Goat Island. A causeway connects the island to Newport providing easy access to the harbor and downtown. Though each Harbor House stands alone, they are part of an island condominium complex with shared pool, tennis courts, waterfront gazebos, and security.
“The location at the southern tip of Goat Island makes 19 Defenders unlike any other. With cantilevered decks that hang out over the water, and 300-degree views of the active harbor this property is tough to beat,” said Matt Hadfield, Broker / Owner of Hogan Associates.
More From What’s Up Newp
- What Sold: 29 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (May 3 - 10)
- Obituary: Timothy Howard Jackson
- HGTV Dream Home in Portsmouth hits the market, can now be yours for $2.39 million
- Now Hiring: 130+ businesses hiring right now in the Newport area
- List: States with travel restrictions upon entry to Rhode Island