Lila Delman Real Estate International has announced the sale of 102 Battery Lane in Jamestown for $1,625,000.
According to Lila Delman Real Estate International, sales associate Michael Dupre represented the seller.
“102 Battery Lane offers 3.25 acres of waterfront property with incredible views, magnificent sunsets, beach access, mature landscaping and privacy,” said Dupre in a news release.
Measuring 3,704 square feet across one level, the home has three bedrooms, threeone-half half bathrooms, two fireplaces and a two-car garage. There are multiple decks and balconies throughout the house, as well as an in-ground pool with spectacular views of Narragansett Bay.
More from What’s Up Newp
- 23 Open Houses to check out in Newport County this weekend
- Obituary: Eileen Schultz English
- Obituary: Joseph R Casale
- Gerry Goldstein: Horse sense from a cowboy philosopher
- Opinion: Lucy’s Hearth needs the community’s support now more than ever
- National Grid making progress in restoration efforts
- Celtic Woman’s “Postcards From Ireland” arriving at Mohegan Sun Arena on March 18, 2022
- What’s Up This Weekend: Salve Fall Festival Weekend, Halloween Hilarity, Trunk or Treat, and more
- Opinion – Rep. Carson: High stakes of appropriate coastal management
- Edward King House to serve as a new drop-off site for Meals on Wheels