A busy storm and hurricane season provided southern New England with quite the swell on Saturday, September 8th, 9th and 10th.
All photos by Patrick Murphy, contributor to What’sUpNewp, the photographer behind The Kings Lens and Founder of The Kings Lens and Friends. The Kings Lens And Friends, located at 7 Carroll Avenue, is a revolving art gallery for Patrick Murphys photography and talented artist alike.
All photographs are available for purchase, Patrick will donate any and all proceeds made from the sale of these photos and prints to the victims of Hurricane Irma that call BVI and Florida home. If you’re interested in acquiring a photo, stop by The King Lens and Friends or e-mail TheKingLens@gmail.com.
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”11″ gal_title=”September Swell”]
The Latest From WUN
- New behavioral health pharmacy in EBCAP to serve those with mental health and addiction issues
- Newport Art Museum to present “Newport: The City as a Work of Art” lecture series with John R. Tschirch
- Six Picks: The best in live music this weekend – Sarah Potenza, Elvis Costello and more
- Obituary: Julian C. Clinton
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season