- Sunrise: 6:10 pm
- Sunset: 7:22 pm
- Low Tide: 6:59 am & 8:22 pm
- High Tide: 1:58 am & 2:29 pm
- Today’s WX: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. East wind 8 to 13 mph. Marine: E winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves around 2 ft.
- Tonight’s WX: Rain likely, mainly after 11 pm. Cloudy, with a low around 59. East wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. E winds 5 to 10 kt with gusts up to 20 kt, becoming NE 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 30 kt after midnight. Waves 2 to 3 ft. Rain likely.
- Lunar Phase: The lunar phase will be a First Quarter Moon (moon age is 7 days, lighting is 46%)
- Cruise Ship: American Constellation (Capacity: 175 passengers)
Latest on What’sUpNewp
14th Annual Providence Improv Fest this September (Broadway World)
4:45 pm & 7:30 pm – Wind River at Jane Pickens Theater
5:30 pm – Summer Concert Series present Lois Vaughan at Sweet Berry Farm
Entertainment & Live Music Listings
- 4:30 pm – John Erikson at The Landing
- 4:45 pm & 7:30 pm – Wind River at Jane Pickens Theater
- 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm – John & Joanne at Hotel Viking
- 5:30 pm – Summer Concert Series present Lois Vaughan at Sweet Berry Farm
- 8 pm – Brian Scott at The Landing
- 9 pm – Open mic at The Wharf Pub
- 9 pm – Stu Sinclair at One Pelham East
- 9 pm – Felix Brown at Newport Blues Cafe
Want to make sure you never miss a thing? Subscribe and receive this in your inbox every morning.
Did we miss something? Hit reply and let us know!
Love what we do? Support what we do…Become a What’sUpNewp Member today! Seriously, it starts at five bucks a month. You can do this.
We’ll see you out there,
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Passim Announces Eastern Front Songwriter Grant
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)