The 47th Annual Newport International Boat Show will take place September 14 – 17, 2017 at the Newport Yachting Center located on historic Newport Harbor in downtown Newport.
The Newport International Boat Show is hiring for temporary staff for operations, event and information staff for the dates of September 11th through the 17th.
The Newport International Boat Show is one of the largest in-water boat shows in the country and the premier show in New England. The Show encompasses over 13 acres and will host hundreds of exhibitors from around the world with new powerboats and sailboats ranging from 15 to 90 feet, plus a variety of accessories, equipment, electronics, gear and services for boaters.
They are looking to hire temporary staff for positions as event staff, information and operations that pay between $10 – $12 per hour, most hours are between 9 am to 4 pm.
Click (or copy and paste it into your URL) on the link below if you are interested in learning more about any of the positions or wish to apply for any of the available positions, please include “What’sUpNewp” in the section that asks “How did you find out about us?”.
Job posting link:
More from What’s Up Newp
- Opinion – Rep. Carson: High stakes of appropriate coastal management
- Edward King House to serve as a new drop-off site for Meals on Wheels
- Newport resident named new VP & Branch Sales Manager at BankNewport’s North Kingstown branch
- Ticket Giveaway: S.G. Goodman Saturday, Oct. 30th at the Newport Casino
- Nor’easter Update: National Grid responding to power outages
- Update: All restrictions lifted on Newport Pell and Jamestown Verrazzano Bridges
- Got storm photos? Send us your pics by 4PM Wednesday
- Obituary: Molly Falconer de Ramel
- Grey Sail Brewing celebrating 10 years
- LIVE BLOG | Rhode Island cancellations, closures, and delays