The 2017 Newport Jazz Festival will get underway today (August 4th) at Fort Adams State Park and will close out day #1 of the historic festival at the International Tennis Hall of Fame this evening with Trombone Shorty and Rhiannon Giddens.
WHAT TIME DOES EVERYTHING OPEN?
BOX OFFICE opens at 9am / GATES open at 10am
PARKING opens at 8 am / SHUTTLES start at 9 am
FOOD & CRAFTS start at 10am
MUSIC: 11 am
Times subject to change. Sign up for the email list to be notified of any changes.
Tickets are available for all three days and are available here.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- 31 open houses happening this weekend (July 30 – August 1)
- A1 Roofing & Construction teams up with FabNewport to further FabGolf program for local youth
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools
- Team Racing friends and rivals to reunite in Newport for New York Yacht Club’s trio of team race regattas
- Obituary: Frances H. Sanita
- U.S. SailGP Team hosts inaugural Foiling First: Learn to Foil Camp with Bristol Yacht Club & East Bay Sailing Foundation
- Obituary: Thomas Risso
- Now Hiring: 129 job opportunities available in and around Newport right now