It was just about a perfect night as you could ask for on Tuesday when the City of Newport hosted their 2017 Fourth of July Firework Display.
The $27,000 display was shot off from the Point at Fort Adams and What’sUpNewp was there to capture it all on Facebook Live. If you missed us live, you can watch it now here;
The City encourages spectators to join them in recognizing the generosity of the following firework display sponsors;
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Newport Folk 2021 – The final day of “Folk On” (July 28)
- Obituary: Joanne Donnelly Maher
- Obituary: Ralph E. Morgan
- Newport Mansions Wine & Food Festival returns September 17 – 19
- Governor McKee, RIDE, and RIDOH release updated PreK-12 Health and Safety Guidance for the 2021-2022 School Year
- Newport to require masks in city-owned buildings beginning August 2
- FirstWorks Live – Roger Williams Park free Summer Concert Series continues Sunday 8-1 with Voces de Los Andes
- Newport Folk 2021 – “Folk On” Part 2 Day 2 (Tuesday, July 27)
- Obituary: Rayfield Drowne Jr.
- Redwood Library & Athenaeum to house a portion of the Dr. Patrick T. Conley Library