It was a blustery day at Fort Adams, but the rain held off. Jackets, sweaters and blankets added more layers to festival style.
Photo Credit: Sarah McClutchy/What’sUpNewp
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author