PORTSMOUTH, RI – Aquidneck’s Island’s newest craft brewery will be available for the first time on July 14th at bars in restaurants in Newport, Tiverton, Bristol and Warren.
“We are excited to see so many of our favorite bars and restaurants carrying Ragged Island for the first time. We hope they can share the story of what we are doing here in Portsmouth,” Matthew Gray a partner of Ragged Island Brewing Co. told What’sUpNewp.
Gray and five other co-owners of Ragged Island Brewing Co., a microbrewery that specializes in IPAs, opened earlier this year in 200 High Point Avenue in Portsmouth.
Ragged Island Brewing’s Hydrofoil IPA and/or TwoTree IPA will be available for the first time on draught at the following locations on Friday, July 14th;
Newport- Salvation Cafe, Malt on Broadway, The Wharf Pub, Brick Alley Pub, Tavern on Broadway & Pour Judgement
Tiverton – Lil’ Bear
Bristol – Statesman Tavern
Warren – Chomp and Square Peg
In celebration of the beer being available to consume at bars and restaurants for the first time, the Ragged Island team will be making periodic stops in the Newport locations on Friday.
Ragged Island Brewing Company does open their Taproom weekly for tours, this week The Taproom is open on Friday from 4-8 pm and on Saturday from 1-6 pm.
For more information on Ragged Island Brewing Company, visit www.raggedislandbrewing.com.
More from What's Up Newp
- Dashboard Confessional bringing “Unplugged 2021 Tour” to Mohegan Sun on Saturday, Nov. 13th
- School Approaching and Mental Health First Aid Classes to be held at Elks Newport
- What Sold: 31 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (July 25 – 31)
- Obituary: Timothy E. Carter
- Newport Gallery Night returns on August 12
- Obituary: Belmira Silvia
- Obituary: Jayne Ellen Byam
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 3 Recap and Photos (August 1)
- Obituary: Susan Christie
- Obituary: Eileen Burke