The 2017 Newport Folk Festival ended on multiple high notes on Sunday, July 30th, including amazing performances by John Prine, Nathaniel Rateliffe, Suzanne Bega and so many more. Of course, the talk of the town will once again be a very special surprise performance by Roger Waters.
Here’s what day #3 looked like.
Photo credit Ken Abrams/What’sUpNewp & Patrick Murphy/What’sUpNewp.
More From What’s Up Newp
- United Way and Women United partner with the community for annual children’s book drive throughout May
- Passim School of Music to honor Bob Dylan ahead of his 80th birthday
- BJ’s Wholesale Club will host a hiring day on May 15, looking to fill 80 open positions across Rhode Island
- Charlestown Seafood Festival returns August 6 – 8
- Barrington home built by golfer Brad Faxon sells for more than $4.5 million