Lisa Marie Bucchanio, age 50, of Portsmouth died Sunday, June 25, 2017 at St. Anne’s Hospital of Fall River, MA. Lisa was born August 26, 1966 in Franklin, MA. She is the daughter of Joseph and the late Sandra (Reville) Bucchanio.
An animal lover, Lisa worked as a vet tech for 25 years and volunteered at the Potter League. She was a free spirit who enjoyed the beach and Bob Marley. She also enjoyed making crafts and jewelry. She was a caring person willing to help everybody.
She is survived by two daughters: Gianna Sawyer of Portsmouth, RI and Ciara Sawyer; her father Joseph Bucchanio; mother in law, Jackie Spiker; and former husband Fred Sawyer.
Calling hours will be Saturday, July 8 from 11-12 at Connors Funeral Home, 55 West Main Road, Portsmouth, RI followed by a memorial service at 12:00 pm at Connors Funeral Home, 55 West Main Road, Portsmouth, RI.
The Latest From WUN
- Obituary: Julian C. Clinton
- “Six Picks” Pumpkin Ale – It’s the time of the season
- Holidays at the Newport Mansions returns to The Breakers, Marble House, and The Elms starting November 20
- Oakland Forest in Portsmouth will be inducted into the national Old-Growth Forest Network
- Stop & Shop to hold a one-day career fair at all 27 Rhode Island locations