A Newport man claimed a $100,000 “Pyramid of Gold” Instant Ticket top prize.
The man, whose identity wasn’t shared by Rhode Island Lottery, told lottery officials that he plans to pay a few years’ worth of rent and save the remainder.
In “Pyramid of Gold”, a $10 instant ticket, players are challenged to match YOUR NUMBERS to any of the WINNING NUMBERS. If they do, they win PRIZE shown for that number. If they reveal a “dollar bill” symbol, they win 5 TIMES the PRIZE shown. If players reveal a “gold bar” symbol and instantly win $100! Prize Range: $10, $15, $20, $50, $75, $100, $200, $1,000, to $100,000.
Cumberland Farms at 125 Broadway in Newport sold the winning ticket.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- Governor McKee signs Rhode Island African Heritage and History Curriculum Bill
- 31 open houses happening this weekend (July 30 – August 1)
- A1 Roofing & Construction teams up with FabNewport to further FabGolf program for local youth
- Reps. Edwards, Cortvriend, Carson, Phillips attend national redistricting conference
- Newport Music Festival announces Fall Chamber Series, Community Concerts
- Legislation signed into law that requires litter prevention and recycling awareness be taught in schools