A Middletown man is $650,000 richer after purchasing a lottery ticket in Fall River.
According to Massachusetts State Lottery, Robert Lawrence Jr. of Middletown purchased a “200x” $30 instant game ticket at Sunny Hill Mini Mart in Fall River in June and soon after he discovered he had hit the $1 Million prize.
Lawrence is the eighth $1 million prize winner in the Massachusetts State Lottery’s new game.
Lawrence chose the cash option on this prize and received a one-time payment of $650,000 (less tax withholdings).
The store will receive a $10,000 bonus for its sale.
There are four $15 million prizes and sixty-nine $1 million instant prizes remaining in the “200X” game, which went on sale Tuesday, April 25.
The Latest From WUN
- The Minks coming to Askew Thursday, October 21
- Irish immigrant women in domestic service topic of upcoming lecture
- Foiling Kiteboarder slashes 1 minute and 14 seconds off Around Jamestown Record
- Living History Event brings re-enactors, spectators to Butts Hill Fort
- Opinion: Portsmouth voters must reject Question 2