Cloud cover, temperatures in the high 70s, and gentle breezes made for pleasant, late July conditions as music lovers gathered at historic Fort Adams for Day One of Newport Folk Festival. Summer festival fashion trends were on full display throughout the fort, and it was clear early on that brimmed hats, neck ties, mirrored sunglasses, fun prints and distressed denim reigned supreme among the crowd and the artists on stage.
Photo Credit: Sarah McClutchy/What’sUpNewp
More From What’s Up Newp
- What’s Up at the Movies: We Review “Those Who Wish Me Dead”
- Renowned RI stone carver Nick Benson to create unique art installation at Farm Fresh RI
- Rhode Island Marine Archaeology Project to resume training classes
- How America’s partisan divide over pandemic responses played out in the states
- WUN-ON-ONE: A virtual video conversation with Melanie Chartoff, comedian, actress, and author