Tallulah on Thames is gone and Harry’s Bar & Burger has arrived on Lower Thames Street.
If you haven’t had a chance to pop in over the last two weeks since the restaurant has opened at 464 Thames Street, I stopped by the restaurant and caught up with Nico, one of the managers of Harry’s Bar & Burger Newport.
Harry’s focuses on Hereford-beef sliders coupled with a huge selection of craft beers and alcoholic milkshakes. Recently voted “Best Burger in America” by CNN, Harry’s has received numerous awards, being named Rhode Island’s best burger many times over. This is Harry’s fourth location in Rhode Island. Don’t miss their “Hoppy Hour!” Every day, from 3-5pm, all burgers are 1/2 off! Estimated opening: mid-June. 464 Thames Street, harrysbarburger.com
Don’t miss their “Hoppy Hour!” Every day, from 3-5pm, all burgers are 1/2 off!
For more information, visit www.harrysbarburger.com.
The Latest from What's Up Newp
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)
- What’sUpNewp Interview: Christian McBride, Artistic Director of Newport Jazz
- Deer Tick releases new album “Live at Fort Adams”
- Rhode Island Foundation offering $25,000 grants to local writers
- Obituary: Ann-Marie Nevitt
- Open Studios and Drive-By Art returns to Jamestown on August 7
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 1 Recap and Photos (July 30)
- Governor McKee signs Rhode Island African Heritage and History Curriculum Bill