Patricia A. Oldham, 83, of Middletown passed away Monday, June 19, 2017 at Royal Middletown Nursing Center in Middletown. She was the wife of the late Walter J. Oldham Jr.
Born in Binghamton, NY, she was the daughter of the late Alexander D. and Marguerite D. (Shanley) Bradley.
Patricia was a longtime resident of Cranston and worked for over forty years at Rhode Island Hospital as a medical technologist.
She leaves her children Walter A. Oldham and his wife Lisa of Winchester, MA, Margaret A. Oldham of Tiverton, RI, Marybeth DiPhilippo and her husband Michael of Franklin, MA, and Robert M Oldham and his wife Kelly of Lithia, FL.
Patricia was the sister of Edward Bradley and his wife Maureen of Binghamton, NY and sister-in-law, Ruth Bradley of CA. She was the grandmother of Joseph Oldham, Lauren Oldham, Jenna Oldham, Kara Oldham, Lindsay DiPhilippo, and Emma DiPhilippo
Patricia was preceded in death by her brother Alexander Bradley.
Funeral services will be held Friday, June 23, 2017 at 10:00AM from the Connors Funeral Home, 55 West Main Road, Portsmouth, RI, followed by a Mass of Christian Burial at 10:30AM in St. Christopher’s Church, 1554 Main Road, Tiverton, RI 02878.
Burial will follow in Mount St. Mary’s Cemetery, Pawtucket.
Friends and relatives may visit with the family Friday morning in the funeral home from 8:30AM to 10:00AM
In lieu of flowers, donations in her memory may be made to the Alzheimer’s Association, 245 Waterman Street, Suite 306, Providence, RI 02906
The Latest From What's Up Newp
- Gamm Theatre launches fellowship program for emerging artists
- Just Sold: The 25 homes sold in Newport County this past week
- Gubernatorial candidate Treasurer Seth Magaziner joins What’sUpNewp for a live virtual conversation on Wednesday
- On This Day – September 22, 1962: President Kennedy and Jacqueline watch 4th America’s Cup Race off the Coast of Newport
- Vaccinate the Ocean State: Mini-grants available to nonprofits, organizations to support vaccine promotion
- Olympic Swimmer Elizabeth Beisel will make a record-breaking swim to Block Island (Updated)
- What’s Up Interview: Ben Folds coming to The Vets Friday, Sept. 24
- Legislation signed that makes civics education proficiency a requirement for all public high school graduates
- Sour Grapes – A Comic Strip by Tim Jones: September 21
- On This Day In History – September 21: Hurricane of ’38 hits Newport