Journey Moana Lantigua of Newport, RI left this world peacefully on June 23, 2017 after just entering into it.
She is survived by her mother Cassandra C. Williams and her father John A. Lantigua.
Journey also leaves behind her sister Bella A Lantigua, her grandmothers Sandra Williams and Mercedes Lantigua, six aunts Aneta Siggers, Alexandria Williams, Amanda Williams, Catherine Williams, Joy Williams Paige Williams and four uncles Michael Williams, Patrick Williams, Joshua Williams and Nelson Lantigua.
A special message to our baby girl Journey from mom and dad,
You were taken on angel’s wings as you sweetly and quietly slept and returned to heaven before we knew that you even left. Our hearts are heavy and sorrowed that our time with you was so brief. For every second that you were here filled our hearts with joy. Though we weren’t blessed to see you grow up. We were blessed to see your beautiful face and to hold you lovingly in our arms. Your tiny prints have touched our hearts and there you will live forever, never to be forgotten. We love you.
Family would like to thank Newport Hospital and staff for the excellent service.
Burial service will be private
More from What's Up Newp
- Newport Gallery Night returns on August 12
- Obituary: Belmira Silvia
- Obituary: Jayne Ellen Byam
- Obituary: Susan Christie
- Obituary: Eileen Burke
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 3 Recap and Photos (August 1)
- Passim Announces Eastern Front Songwriter Grant
- History in the Making: Newport Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Handel and Haydn Society to perform Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, “Ode to Joy,” in free concert at the DCR Hatch Shell
- Newport Jazz 2021 – Day 2 Recap and Photos (July 31)