Landings Real Estate Group is now looking to fill four positions in Newport, RI.
Landings Real Estate Group is a privately capitalized real estate development company focused on the acquisition of multi-family, condominium, corporate park, office, retail, and land properties located throughout the Eastern United States. For more info, visit http://www.landingsgroup.com/.
To apply for any of the following positions, Contact Careers.
The Leasing Specialist is responsible for coordinating the community’s marketing, leasing, and renewal strategies to achieve occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals by performing all activities related to leasing to new residents, providing resident satisfaction throughout the term of the lease, and securing resident lease renewals.
In this role, the Leasing Specialist can be expected to respond to all incoming requests for information from prospective residents. This includes, but is not limited to: emails/electronic inquiries, touring the property with prospective residents, follow up phone calls and emails, and being knowledgeable of the community as well as all leasing paperwork, policies, and move-in procedures.
The leasing specialist is also responsible for assisting the Property Manager/Assistant Manager with current residents. This includes, but is not limited to: answering questions about current and renewal leases, submitting resident work order requests and light filing/office management duties as needed. Some night and weekend hours may be required.
– Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal documents, sell and explain apartment features, and answer questions.
– Demonstrated ability to apply sales skills, such as generating sales leads, conducting sales presentations, qualifying prospects, and closing.
– Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, property management software (preferably Yardi and/or One Site), and spreadsheet management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents.
– Proficiency and fluency in using the internet for marketing, advertising, and sales-related circumstances, including using Craigslist, Google and other search engines, and navigating the internet and websites.
– Bachelor’s Degree required
– 1-2 years’ experience in leasing, property management or sales
– Background check and pre-employment drug test required
Seeking a committed full time Innkeeper for two of our properties in Newport, RI area. We are looking for a people person with flexible daytime and evening hours. The ideal candidate will be positive, energetic, and be knowledgeable of the area, and must be very hands on in all aspects of everyday operations, with focus on excellent customer service and an exceptional guest experience.
Vacation Newport – About us:
Our luxury vacation rental portfolio consists of several properties in Middletown and Newport, RI. (http://www.vacationnewport.com/) The Innkeeper will only be responsible for the Newport Inn (7 rooms) and our Fire House Inn (6 rooms).
You will be a primary representative of our hotel and accountable for the polite and efficient operation of the property. You will anticipate and exceed guest expectations. Guests will have lock codes for the Inn and their reserved rooms, but you will be in charge of greeting guests. The innkeeper will also be required to answer emails, answer phone calls, make reservations, monitor the reservation system, manage reservations, and housekeeping and laundry duties. No cooking is required, but you may be responsible for picking up pastries or other items depending on occupancy.
High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
2 years’ experience in customer service, hotels, or innkeeping
Background check and pre-employment drug test required
Salary hourly rate is based on experience. No on-site housing is included. The ideal candidate is preferably local to the Newport, Middletown, Portsmouth area and must have access to reliable transportation. Other benefits include a bonus program and benefits including paid time off, health and dental insurance, and a retirement plan.
Hotel Sales & Reservation Specialist
Searching for a hotel sales and reservations agent at a luxury vacation rental property in Newport, RI. The candidate will be expected to take and confirm reservations for guests, determines space availability and ensure utilization of available vacation rental properties. The candidate will also be expected to assist with all guest needs during their stay should any needs arise.
– Hotel sales and reservation experience
– Ability to provide exceptional customer service
– Property Management Software experience; WebRezPro channel management platform is preferred, Yardi is a plus
– Ability to be part of a team; have the desire to motivate, have fun and produce results
– Must be available to work weekends, some holidays, and on call
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office
– Excellent communication skills
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Check expected arrivals for the week, ensure all payments are made and that any guest queries are responded to, maintain accurate guest files
– Communicate with team members, and managers
– Coordinate sales for guests, including multiple location bookings and special requests
– Review hotel information and availability, check reports daily
– Work with other team members and managers to ensure all leads and sales are followed up on
– Send out reservation information, including: lock codes, property information, internet passwords, check-in/check-out times etc.
– Assist with inventory and property walkthroughs as needed
– High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
– 2 years’ experience in customer service, reservations or sales
– Background check and pre-employment drug test required
The selected candidate will participate in an aggressive compensation program along with a bonus program and benefits including paid time off, health and dental insurance, and a retirement plan.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing various maintenance functions that are necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the community. The technician ensures that all maintenance issues are handled promptly and completed in a timely manner, in keeping with our high standards.
– Prepare vacant units for move-in.
– Respond, as directed, promptly and professionally to work order requests both during business hours and after hours.
– Provide excellent customer service to prospective and current residents to promote a quality living experience for all residents.
– Perform preventive maintenance and repairs in the areas of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, sheetrock, exterior structural, safety and appliances.
– Respond, as needed, to emergency work orders
– Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
– Minimum 2 years of previous experience in property management maintenance, other building maintenance or related trade is required.
– HVAC, plumbing, drywall, electrical, swimming pool, and appliance experience.
– Must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, along with a “customer service” attitude.
– Must maintain professional appearance and comply with prescribed uniform policy.
– Must provide basic hand and power tools.
– High School diploma or equivalent.
– Ability to read, write and understand English.
– Must have a valid Driver’s License and automobile insurance
– Must be reachable via phone or pager, except during approved time off.
– Must be able to work evenings and weekend hours and be available for on call status.
– Background check and pre-employment drug test required.
How to Apply:
To apply please submit a resume via email response for considerations. Submissions without resumes will not be considered. Applicants may also apply in person at the nearest leasing office (located at: 543 Thames Street, Newport, RI )
Landings Real Estate Group offers competitive compensation and benefits. EOE
To apply for any of the above positions, Contact Careers.